Saturday, August 13, 2011

Im paying of my car. had it for 2 years 4 months.?

My interest rate is 19%. When I got the car, I traded in another car, there fore I was upside down 4000. they paid me 1,500 for ht car and left 2,500 to add on the purchase of the new vehicle...the new vehicle is an 2003 saturn vue (used) but its a new purchase.the cost 11,999.with the 2,500 added..with 5 years interest, im looking at almost what like 26,000...I pay 407.56 a month because i opted for the 2 year extended coverage. My note was only 375 before that. I was told if i didnt use the extended coverage in the two years, I would get a check for that money back. When I went to the dealer to inquire about that i was told that I didnt call or come in before the expiration so I dont' get any money back..ok...so now im paying 415.06 because I western union the payment. I don't want to keep my car for 2 1/2 more years and I dont want to pay for my vehicle twice? Any help would be appreciated? What are my rights as an consumer? should I just give it back to the lenders.im frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment