Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why do black women dislike white men?

With interracial relationships becoming more and more common, I notice that most mixed couples are a black male with a white female. Not to say I haven't seen it the other way around, but I would have to say that about 4 out of every 5 mixed couples are black male, white female. Maybe it's not that black women dislike white men but the strong desire of black men to couple with a white female, I have no idea. I have been given two possible reasons for this oddity. A couple of black guys I know say they prefer white women because they tend to be more pive, not as y and loud-mouthed. They feel white women make better wives and mothers because they are more submissive. The other reason I have been given is that white women crave attention by strong male types, and they are more likely to find that attention from black men. Keep in mind these are just second-hand opinions, not mine. I have no opinion but am very curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment